The Adult Partial Hospitalization Program is a comprehensive short-term outpatient program. It is designed to meet the needs of an adult who does not require the intensity of the acute care setting. The program provides support and treatment for individuals facing emotional or mental difficulties, and who may have substance abuse problems. It features individualized, intensive treatment that is more concentrated than traditional outpatient care. Adults in this program meet 5 days a week, Monday—Friday from 9:00 a.m.— 3:00 p.m. Treatment is usually from one to three weeks, depending on the person’s progress.
- Multidisciplinary evaluation
- Group therapy
- Stress Management
- Goal Setting
- Physician oversight and medication management
- May be used as a step-down program from our inpatient program
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day.
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
- Family therapy
- Relaxation skills
- Developing good sleep habits