The Adult Intensive Outpatient Program provides a therapeutic, structured environment while maintaining a work-life balance. Adults in this program meet three days per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. While continuing to live at home, patients are able to gain extra support in their daily lives by working on their psychiatric and substance abuse concerns.
Adult IOP Highlights:
- Multidisciplinary evaluation
- Group therapy
- Stress Management
- Goal Setting
- Physician oversight and medication management
- May be used as a step-down program from out inpatient program
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day.
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
- Family therapy
- Relaxation skills
- Developing good sleep habits