Peak Behavioral Health Services is a private mental health hospital. We have a 119-bed acute care and psychiatric residential treatment facility. (PRTF) Peak Behavioral specializes in the treatment of children, adolescents, adults and seniors with mental health and chemical dependency needs.
Peak Behavioral mental health hospital is open for admissions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Initial assessments are offered at no charge to the individual. During the assessment, hospital staff will recommend a plan of action or treatment. Should the client require our services, the hospital’s financial policies and charges will be explained. If the services are not appropriate, the staff will make referrals to other sources for help. Our goal is to effectively treat our patients through individualized treatment plans that are tailored to each person’s unique mental health needs.
- Free Assessments and Referrals 24/7 — call 575-589-3000
- Full Continuum of Care
- Board-certified physicians and licensed professional staff
- Inpatient programs include individual, group & family therapy
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Military Program – Mission Recovery
- Residential Programs for adolescent boys and girls
- Gym and in-ground pool
Please call 575-589-3000 to schedule an assessment or speak with one of our clinicians.