If you are a provider and believe one of your patients or clients may need help, please follow one of the following instructions. There are many ways a person can get help through your support. It is important to note a formal referral is not needed to access a free assessment. The following will help you determine next steps:
- If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- Call our admissions department 24/7 at 800-599-9808 to discuss your patients’ specific situation and next steps.
- The person can also call us directly to schedule an assessment for him or herself (or family member or friend) without your direct involvement.
- The person can also come to our hospital without a formal appointment for their free assessment.
- We accept most major insurances.